[Vernon] Assistant Buyer for Women's Clothing Online Retailer
2020-11-21 04:59:45 | 조회: 60
첨부파일 : -
문의: Bemuse Administrator
If you want an exciting opportunity in a women's fast fashion retail industry, join BeMuse team as an Assistant Buyer! BeMuse is a startup e-tailer offering a wide range of fashionable women's apparel and a unique assortment of accessories, shoes & beauty. As an Assistant Buyer, you will be responsible for supporting the Buyer in all aspects of execution of the overall merchandise strategies. This is an incredible growth opportunity for the passionate individual who has a love for fashion and a desire to learn & grow!
• Perform the administrative functions supporting the buying team, including purchase order management (style set up, order entry, maintenance, tracking and receiving), while building foundational merchant skills.
• Provide basic analysis of key business data and reporting, as directed by Buyer, including the monitoring of merchandise reports, Open-To-Buy, stock analysis and other ad hoc reports.
• Assist Buyer in assortment planning for women's apparel & non-apparel product categories.
• Support Buyer with vendor management and communication. May negotiate pricing, chargebacks and discounts as directed.
• Manage all PP & TOP samples including tracking and pass-off to internal photo team.
• Ensure timely delivery of merchandise through communication with Buyer, merchant teams, and external vendors.
• Begin to effectively utilize the merchandising systems and understand warehouse process.
• Develop and demonstrate basic product knowledge through sharing information with Buyer as a result of competitive shopping and the market.
• Review online promotions and recommend possible programs to implement.
• Review new receipts and zero selling report daily.
• Support Buyers in preparation of key business meetings. (i.e. vendor appointments, style-outs, assortment planning)
• Understand the demographics of BeMuse customers.
• Duties, responsibilities and activities are subject to change at any time.
• Associate or Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience
• 1+ years of experience in buying fast fashion apparel is a plus
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
• Understand retail vocabulary and the application of retail math is a plus
• Have the ability to analyze a problem and formulate a logical rationale for the decision
• Demonstrate initiative, are conscientious and provide complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility
• Must have excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little to no supervision in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment
• Great organizational skills, attention to detail and quality control
• Proficiency in using MS Office Suite including Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook