Interior
베드룸 페인트 컬러
 회원_834542
 2020-02-18 02:15:29  |   조회: 175
첨부파일 : -

"SKYLIGHT" BY FARROW & BALL

" look fresh and clean with whites and grays or green accents. "

"NOSEGAY" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"The color sets a soft and dreamy tone in a bedroom. It feels happy yet calm, which is ideal for a space where clients are looking for comfort and come to wind down."

salon drab farrow & ball

"SALON DRAB" BY FARROW & BALL

"It's very warm and sophisticated. I would describe it as a moody color that has a very calming effect. "

"BLUEBERRY" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"Often times, we like to paint bedrooms dark colors and add light furniture to deceive the eye into thinking the room is both bigger and contains more natural light."

"WHITE HERON" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"We’ve used this color in country and city homes. The trick is to carry it through-out the spaces as the primary backdrop allowing for the art, textures and furnishings to pop."

best bedroom colors

"AMAZING GRAY" BY SHERWIN WILLIAMS

"This is that perfect warm gray that changes with the light. It’s soothing and restful but far from boring."

best bedroom colors

"SKYLIGHT" BY FARROW & BALL

"This very pale blue gray looks gorgeous with white linen curtains to create a soothing, zen bedroom oasis."

best bedroom colors

"ELEPHANT'S BREATH" BY FARROW & BALL

"it has a touch of dusky pink in the gray base, a very flattering but subtle color for bedrooms."

bedroom colors

"CHANTILLY LACE" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"It feels clean and bright without being cold or ‘dormy’."

bedroom colors

"SETTING PLASTER" BY FARROW & BALL

"Setting Plaster is millennial pink-adjacent, and as such, is very on trend at the moment.the hue is calming and serene, which is everything that I look for in a bedroom. When it comes to where you're going to sleep at night, I always advise going with less contrast and more tonality."

bedroom colors

"#16 ROUSSILLON" BY ARTE CONSTRUCTO

The subtle movement of lime paint brings back an old-world feeling, and the way it reflects the light is so pretty. It looks great in contrast with clean white painted trim and floors."

bedroom colors

"GOTHAM" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"There's a feeling of fall in the air, and for the weekends made for staying in bed all morning, I adore Gotham, from the Color Stories collection."

bedroom colors

"FLOWER BOX" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"It’s also soft enough not to offend clients who have grown accustomed to neutral wall colors."

bedroom colors

"MINDFUL GRAY" BY SHERWIN-WILLIAMS

"This color is a great choice because there’s potential to make it serene and calm or playful and bright, depending on the bedding and accessories you choose."

bedroom colors

"SWISS COFFEE" BY DUNN EDWARDS

" It is dramatic and neutral enough to go with everything. I even used it in my own bedroom."

bedroom colors

"GENTLEMAN'S GRAY" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

“I love this blue-gray color for bedrooms. To me, blue in a bedroom is soothing. I also gravitate toward dark colors for bedrooms, it makes the room feel like a cocoon—a place to snuggle in for the night."

bedroom colors

"CALM" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

"What could be more appropriate in one's bedroom retreat than the feeling of calm, promoting quiet, reflective and relaxing moments." 

bedroom colors

"NIGHTINGALE" BY BENJAMIN MOORE

“The starting point to creating a sophisticated, moody bedroom is always the paint color."

페인트 색상에 따라 인테리어가 확 바뀌져~

2020-02-18 02:15:29

회원_667398 2020-02-18 02:24:11
인테리어는 보면 볼수록 재미있는거 같네요 ㅎㅎ

회원_157913 2020-02-18 02:24:21
감사합니다 ^^

회원_580813 2020-02-18 02:24:49
페인트 요번에 바꿀려고 했는데 도움이 될꺼 같아요 감사합니다 ~
댓글삭제
삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글